GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 29 Jan 2001 19:38:57 -0000
/root/woow,

this is great and i think the speed of the response is great . i thought we
might start a user group or a website and its nice to see one already up and
running.ive been to the site and registered.i hope we can all have a great
experience with this exciting  op.sys.
i shall be passing the word round as well

                                                            /usr/lamin/bye