GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Malanding Jaiteh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Jul 2000 13:19:52 PDT
Latir,
Thanks for bringing this up. I would like to be part of this exercise.
Please let me know what I can do. For a start though, I would suggest that:
-you send a note around asking folks to send you in private/gambia-l names
of all those fired and hired since Mr. Jammeh and his colleagues assumed
control.

-We categorize the list as follows:
Name......Position......Date Hired.....Date fired....Remarks
A. Politics:
1. Secretaries of State

B. Civilian service
1. Permanent Secretary:

2. Directors

3. Assistant Directors

C. Military:

D. Judiciary:

Folks should feel free to add other categories of subcategories.

Malanding Jaiteh