GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
PATRICK GOMEZ <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Aug 2003 07:09:45 -0500
ebou,
 seems you are trying to portray yourself as an expert on Gambian internal affairs, with your assessments and views. i care less what you think of mansa jammeh or the opposition and their actions. in fact, i wonder if you still qualify to be called a genuine Gambian cos the rigmarole recently splashed on GRTS has done nothing except wake us up. leaves the really significant questions unanswered. this seems like an outburst, right???

well, you got it but this is not about those allegations made against you ages ago, no. it's about YOUR HANDLING OF IT. ebou, i want to suggest that you clear the air before anything else. what did you go on national tv for????? never mind neneh's irresponsibility in not posing the right questions, or was there a rehearsal???? her journalistic abilities and credibility claims are in question due to her handling, or i dare say mishandling, of the exclusive interview of the century. this was a potential award-winning performance and she deliberately messed up, for what??? obviously to curry favour from mansa jammeh and secure her place at grts. such is how low people have sunken, ignoring the truth just to please the colossal mansa.

hey, why didn't neneh ask you about the money you were supposed to have made off with? and when she didnt ask, why didnt you bring it up????? if your intention and 'regret' was genuine????? ebou your fight now isnt with jammeh. that was before and just after you disappeared. now, it is time for you to explain to the masses. was all that talk true or not??????? your recent postings in reaction to omar and the others suggest that you are a stickler for facts, but you havent laid any bare. please do so now, in the interest of the reconciliation which you seem so particular about. your fallout with mansa jammeh is not our problem, but the aftermath is. any settling up had to be done in person between the two of you when he came stateside. why the hell did you go on tv???? beats me.

now, you open up fully or shut up. i'm tired of your condescending attitude on fellow Lers. you got linen needing a wash. wash it out now without further ado. i wonder what has mansa jammeh doled out from those deep pockets.
ebou, the issue is those millions. are the allegations TRUE OR NOT!!!!!!! please give out the facts, in the interest of the forgiveness and reconciliation you so desperately seek and also to clear your name.
wake up now.i hope to hear from you real soon.
Patz.