GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
saiks samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 3 Jul 2000 08:58:19 PDT
Ebrima ,

This is great news,the last time I met and talk with Baboucar he was confident
to fight on,I hope this victory will be an inspiration to all .We must
continue until and even after this fascist regime is no more.

For Freedom

Saiks

Gambia-L:

My source has sent in a very good news. He said Baboucarr Gaye just won his
court case.

Ebrima Ceesay

Hello Ebrima,

When it rains, it pours. Well, Judge Wallace Grante, who ruled in favour of
Sanna Manneh some years ago, has just delivered a stinging
judgement against this corrupt, inhumane and incompetent government
of Yahya Jammeh. This is the second time in the last 72 hours that
Cheyassin Secka and his band of green lawyers have been humiliated by the
Courts.

Judge Grante has ruled in favour of Baboucarr Gaye, the proprietor of
Citizen FM radio, which was unjustly closed down by the regime some time
ago. In his ruling against the Jammeh Government, and in favour of Baboucarr
Gaye, Judge Grante requires or orders the Government to return all assets
seized from Baboucarr Gaye, including his compound, the radio equipment and
any other property belonging to him. THEY MUST  BE RETURNED TO HIM WITHIN
SEVEN DAYS, WALLACE GRANTE DECLARED.

NOW, I BELIEVE THERE IS LIGHT AT THE END OF THE TUNNEL. SEE MY NEXT POSTING
ON THE FATE OF CHEYASSIN SECKA. THOSE FOLKS IN ATLANTA SHOULD REALLY HAVE A
CAUSE TO CELEBRATE 4 JULY. GAMBIA WILL SOON BE "YAHYALESS". Inshallah!!!