GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2008 16:09:03 EDT
Suntou, thanks for sharing. However, I find you to be a  lazy communicator.
You provided us with a link to Suntoumana where you again  re-directed us to
the Bantaba where the notes you wished to share were embedded.  What is wrong
with you Muslings??? Why do you like confounding yourselves?? BTW,  Evian
(Bailo), Dalasi, Galleh, Dibassey, Kukeh, Demba, Ma Yero, Ginny,  Nyamorkono, Lekbi,
JDAM, and Omar are not among the Muslings. They are Muslims.  So this is a
disclaimer. When I mention muslings, I am only referring to  Ayatoullah
Sountouni. And perhaps Moribolong. And or CamaraLaye (the african  child). I miss that
guy. He keeps feeding Suntou the myth about Darbos only  caring about money
in this world. I am vaiting forrrr him here.

Anyways, Suntou, I took the liberty of re-producing  here the pertinent and
important parts of your long-winded notes at the Bantaba.  Don't go calling all
those people at the Bantaba to come here talking about  Jinns and Angels. You
and I and Dibassey are enough. We got other things to do  at Ellen. Like
finding a cure for the EBOLA and other viruses.

Time permitting, I will share what I learned from your  infamous notes. I
encourage my friggin nephew to quit Malmo and focus here. He  spent his entire
childhood looking for trouble in unseemly places, risking viral  infection. Then
he becomes the alarmist about Jinns. New  Gambians!!!!

See you later, Haruna.

He mixed fire and plants, so the form of the jinn was  set up
as an interspace between two things.

For this reason, it obeys one moment and rebels the  next.

When air is ignited and heated, it burns like the lamp.

The burning of that fire is the flame which is the burning of the air  and
this is smokeless (marj, jumbled) because it is mixed with the air and is  the
burning air. Marj is mixture and from this the smokeless is marj since the
plants are mixed in it.
The jinn are composed of the two elements of fire  and air,

the mixture of air and fire has the name 'smokeless  fire'. Allah created the
form of jinn in that smokeless fire.
Because of the  air which is in the jinn, they can assume whatever form they
wish. Because of  the fire which is in them, they are insubstanital and very
subtle, and they seek  dominance, pride and might since fire has the highest
position of the elements  and it has great power to change things as nature
demands.

"I was reciting it for the jinn. They listened to it  better than you. When I
said, 'So which of your Lord's blessings will you deny?'  they stated, 'We do
not deny any of the blessings of our Lord'. They affirmed  them and did not
quake when they were told, "So which of your Lord's blessings  will you deny?"
in his recitation. That is by is in the nature of the jinn of  earth and of
water which remove the fieriness of fire. Some of them are obedient  to Allah
and some are rebellious, like us; but they can take on forms as can the  angels.

Allah has made them invisible to us so we do not see  them except when Allah
wishes to lift the veil for certain individuals who then  see them.

Since the jinn are insubstantial and subtle, they can take  form in whatever
sensory form they wish.
Their basic form is the spiritual  one which was the first form the first
jinn accepted when Allah brought him into  existence.
Then he took on various forms according to what Allah willed. If  Allah had
opened our eyes so that we could see what the forms conceived by the
conceptual faculty through the imagination (khayal), then at different times you  would
have seen man in various forms which are unlike one another.

The world of the jinn appeared in that form.
As  intercourse occurred in mankind by the casting of water in the womb and
progeny  and birth occurs in this mortal Adamic species,
So procreation occurs in the  jinn by casting air into the womb of their
female, and progeny and birth occurs  in the jinn.
They exist by Sagittarius and it is fiery. That was mentioned  by the one who
arived - may Allah preserve him!

(The Jinn are an interspace between angels and men)

The angels are spirits breathed into lights.

The jinn are  spirits breathed into winds.
Men are spirits breathed into shapes.
It is  said that a female was not separated from the first existing jinn as
Eve was  separated from Adam.
One of them said Allah created a vulva in the first  existent jinn, so part
of him mated with the other part and offspring like those  of Adam were born to
him: a male and female who married each other.
So the  jinn's nature was hermaphrodite. For that reason the jinn are part of
the world  of the interspace: they resemble men and resemble angels as the
hermaphrodite  resembles both the male and female.

For that reason, their food is what the air carried by  of fat in bones.
Allah made their provision in them.
So we see that the  bone and its flesh is not decreased at all and we know
that Allah gave them  their sustenance in the bones.
This is why the Prophet said about bones,  "They are sustenance for your
brothers among the jinn." In a hadith, "Allah  appoints their sustenance in them."
Someone to whom this was unveiled reported  to us that he saw the jinn come
to some bones and sniff them like beasts of pray  sniff. Then they went back
having taken their sustenance. Their food was taken  in that sniffing. Glory be
to the Subtle, the All-Aware!
As their union with  each other in marriage, it is in the form of twisting -
like what you see of  smoke issuing from a kiln or a pottery oven. The smoke
intermingles and each of  the two individuals enjoys that mutual entry. Their
ejaculation resembles like  the seed of the palm and is in the form of pure
scent, just as is the case with  their food.

When this spiritual world takes on shape and appears in  a sensory form, the
eyes confine it since it cannot abandon that form as long as  the eye
continues to look at it although that it is the human being which is  looking.

When human eye defines it and continues to look at it, the  spiritual
(ruhani) being does not have a place into which it can disappear, so  this spiritual
being manifests a form which it puts on itself like a veil.
Then the spiritual being makes the person imagine that that form has left
him in a particular direction, so his eye follows it.
When his eye follows  it, the spiritual being leaves its confinement and
vanishes.
When it  disappears, that form vanishes from the sight of the one who is
looking at it  and following it with his eye.
In relation to the spiritual being, that form  is like light is in the case
of a lamp whose light is diffused in the corners.
When the body of the lamp is absent, the light is lost. It is thus with this
form. If someone knows this and wants to confine that spiritual being, he
should  not follow the form with his eye.
This is one of the divine secrets which  are only known by the instruction of
Allah. The form is not other than spirtual  being. Indeed it is the same,
even if it is in a thousand places, or in every  place, with different shapes.
If it happens that one of those forms is slain  and apparently dies, that
spiritual being moves from the life of this world to  the interspace just as we
move when we die.

No information about it remains in this world, just as  is the case with us.

Those sensory forms in which the spiritual beings  appear are called
'bodies'.
It is the words of Allah, "We cast a mere body  on his throne" (38:34) and
"We did not give them bodies which did not eat food."  (21:8)
The difference between jinn and angels, even though they share in
spirituality, is that the food of the jinn consists of foods found in natural  bodies.
The angels are not like that. That is why Allah mentioned in the  story of
the guests of Abraham, "When he saw that their hands were not reaching  for it,
he was suspicious of them" (11:70) i.e. the angels did not reach for the
roasted calf and they did not eat it which made him afraid.

So any jinn who rebels is shaytan,

i.e. one who  is far from the mercy of Allah. Al-Harith was the first jinn to
be called  shaytan.
Allah drove him to despair, i.e. drove him out of His mercy and  repelled
mercy from him. From him all the shaytans branch out.
Any jinn who  believe, like Hama ibn Alham ibn Laqis ibn Iblis, join the
believing jinn. Any  who remains an unbeliever is a shaytan.
It is a matter of some dispute among  the scholars of the Shari'a). Some of
them say that the shaytan never submits,  deriving this from what the Prophet
said about his shaytan who was the companion  entrusted to him, "Allah gave me
power over him and he submitted (aslama)." The  one who interprets what he
said as "aslamu" takes it to mean: "I am safe from  him" and he has no way
against me. Thus the interpretation varies. If it is  interpreted as "aslama" is it
submission. It means that he submitted although he  was an enemy and so he
only commands me to good, compelled to do so by Allah and  as a protection for
the Messenger of Allah. The opponent says that "aslama"  means that he believed
in Allah as the unbeliever becomes Muslim and thus  becomes a believer. This
is more appropriate and acceptable.

(Iblis was the first of the wretched jinn)

Most  people claim that al-Harith was the first of the jinn, and that he was
in the  same position to the rest of the jinn as Adam is to mankind.

We do not  think that that is the case. Al-Harith was one of the jinn, but
the first among  them who is in the same position as Adam is to mankind was
someone else. That is  why Allah says, "Iblis was one of the jinn" (18:50) i.e. he
was from this  category of creation.
Similarly Qabil (Cain) was one of mankind, but Allah  wrote him down among
the wretched. He was the first of the wretched among  mankind, and Iblis was the
first of the wretched among the jinn. The majority of  the punishment of the
shaytans of the jinn in Hellfire is by severe cold, not by  heat, although
they may be punished with fire. Most of the punishment of the  descendants of
Adam is through fire.
One day I came upon one of the saints  whose intellect was deranged. He was
weeping and saying to the people, "Do not  stop with His words, 'I shall
assuredly fill Hellfire with you' (38:85) and  apply them to Iblis alone. Look how
He alluded to you when He said, '...Hellfire  with you'. Iblis was created from
fire, so he returns to his source - may Allah  curse him! If Iblis is
punished with it, the punishment of pottery by fire is  greater, so take heed!"

When Hellfire (Jahannam) was mentioned, this  saint only thought of fire in
particular, and was heedless of the fact that  Jahannam is a name for both its
intense heat and its intense cold. It is called  Jahannam by its frowning
(jahama. Jahuma means "to have an ugly face") because  its appearance is hateful.

Jaham is the word for clouds which have  already poured out their water.
Abundant rain is the mercy of Allah. When  Allah has removed the rain from
the clouds, then the name jaham is applied to  them. since the mercy, which was
abundant rain, has vanished. Similarly, Allah  has removed mercy from Jahannam
which is hateful in appearance and report. It is  also called Jahannam
because of its great depth. One says, "the depths of  Jahannam" when something is
very deep. We ask Allah Almighty, to give us and the  believers security from
it!

Read reviews on AOL Autos.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい