GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Dec 2007 14:54:20 EST

Yero my friend,

You missed a wonderful opportunity to earn your stripes as a prolific
journalist worth admiration. I want to thank you for your regard of me as I hold
you in equal esteem. What you failed to do was to assist Jabou in recognizing
where I called the southside of Chicago as "Shitside". You did not share with
us  where I did, nor did you advise due-diligence and honour in community.
Allah  would have loved you for it. We must not worry too much about Haruna for
his  life is an open book for all to see and comment on. Our individual
relations  with Allah and Community hold more gravitasse and hope for our own
salvations. I  am a bit disappointed in you too. I am not sure why you found it
valuable to  drag Ousman's name in your "mediation". Ousman is a solid Human. He has
 demonstrated that to us all. Ousman will not malign any in this community
for  expediency sakes. I advise you forgive his name from soil.

Your "friend" Haruna. I encourage you to work further to stand up for truth
for life's worth. For Rabbil Aalameen sakes.

In a message dated 12/17/2007 12:40:34 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,