GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Fye Samateh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 5 Jan 2001 00:53:08 +0100
Thanks  EBRIMA CEESAY
              GEORGE  SARR
              MOMODOU  MBOGE
What a joy for all Gambias home and abroad,Members of the G-Lers our words has spoken and i presume Mr David Beckley will stick to his words withdrawing the invitations to criminals like Tombong Saidy/Yankuba Touray,This shows our unity towards implementing democratic institutions for our people in this beloveth land of ours(Gambia).Come on board zion train is on our way but not for murderers of our young lads.Because Jammeh and his cohorts  are nothing but criminals destroying the African dream,So the struggle has to continue against injustice upon  our people,Never give up.

RESPECT FOR ALL

Fye  Samateh.