GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
njie dodou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 2000 01:39:23 EDT
Mr socalled, stupid ambassador
Thank god that you are gone,because you  are really stupid and a big fool.
Sey ,can you tell us that shooting those students was alright? how many
people were murdered during jammehs regime?we are sick of you and tombong
trying defend jammeh( JAMMEH MUST GO ) Take a minute and think about your
child been shot to dead in the street of banjul,how would you feel?.Jammeh
shall never have a child,even if he change wives like cars,the ALMIGHT GOD
IS NOT SLEEPING.SO I WIIL LEAVE YOU WITH SOMETHING TO THINK ABOUT,I KNOW YOU
ARE STUPID AND DON,T THINK,BUT IT IS OK,OTHER SMART GAMBIANS WILL
UNDERSTAND.(  OUR GOAL IS JAMMEH MUST GO AND WE WILL NOT REST UNTIL HE IS
GONE)
MR AMBASSADOR,WHY CAN.T YOU COME TO THE JULY FOUTH IN ALANTA,AND TELL US
MORE ABOUT STUPID IDEAS.
WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD OF SEEING YOU THERE.
  DODOU( IN GOD WE TRUST)