GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
sariang marong <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Jul 2006 03:02:53 -0400
Pa Nderry,
This is irresponsible journalism I have spoken to
Major Kalifa Bajinka yesterday he is still in good
spirit,I have also spoken to his wife Fatou Dibba
Bajinka.I will say for a fact whoever your source
might be,the information he or she is supplying you is
inaccurate and unfounded.It is imperative to switch
your thoughts and desires in order to understand the
overall challenging trends occurring around you to
have a feel for the "terrain"on which you will battle
in journalism.As a responsible and peace loving
Gambian it is important for me to condemn your
reporting which demoralize and incriminate sober
people.I will expect you to explore and evaluate the
way you report issues based on your track report.Pa
Nderry,Major Kalifa Bajinka is still in Nigeria for
your information should in any case  you need to
re-visit your source.Thank you.
Sariang.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい