GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin Ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 8 Aug 2001 21:03:12 +0000
Dampha,
I have lelarnt not to return insults. If you think my pants are down, may be
you never had one on.
"Dampha", this is not an ambassador writing to you. If you want, write to be
in private and I may give you my contacts. Do not be so parranoid. I have
never said here that the opposition cannot come together.I have no doubt
that the country will be better off with a United Opposition. Just that it
is not going to make things any different as you would love to imagine.
"Dampha", when you were enjoying in the former regime, you never thought
that a united opposition was ever going to be even discussed.
Let me tell you that I personally feel that the APRC have thought of all of
these possibilities. Do you think, despite with NO PANTS on you, if Jammeh
is all what you have been calling him here would have lifted the ban.
Let us all come to our senses. Just because yours is off, does not mean that
all of us are too.

Lamin Ceesay.