GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ismaila Oussou Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Aug 2000 09:30:11 +0100
Hi Sidi,
I thank you and all thoes Gambians and non Gambians alike who have been and
are still awaiting the release of Faateleku.I will asure you that you
willnot be dissappionted. Thanks again for the waiting.....................
Aha Sidi,Kaba M.I jallow knows someone who was an expert in Gibi Gibi he was
so good inthat ART that his name was So and So Gibi Gibi . Iguess Dr Sloans,
Shiehk Tidjan Nyang or any Soldier Town Boy of that time will put  a name to
this great Artist.George ,sends his greetings he is doing fine.Mary also.
Yandeh is  waiting to hear her song .
Again Sidi, Thank you for passing by

Will talk ti you latter   SENOR.