GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Gambia Talk <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Oct 2005 17:17:09 -0400
Malanding:

The offer to host Gambia-L on www.freegambia.com still stands. If it is
agreed this be the way to go, I would like to get the migration process
started as soon as possible.

I'd also take this opportunity to thank all the managers and pioneers of
this "mother-of-all-gambian-lists" for the great sacrifice and effort
they've put into making sure Gambia-L is what it is today - a reservoir of
knowledge, opinion, ideas, culture, etc.etc. We need to ensure that we
revere the wealth herein for those coming after us.

Koto Habib, yes I remeber when I was first introduced to the list some
eight/nine years ago....you can only appreciate this list more if you had
been around then.

Thanks all-

-BambaLaye