GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Sep 2005 18:38:41 -0500
Hello, all, if the official numbers pan out, and NADD retains the three seats that they never should have had to run for in the first place, and the one seat "lost" by Hamat Bah, and the three candidates are officially declared victorious, I just want to send out my congratulations to them!

     The one loss should be thoroughly investigated, and the results of that election should not be accepted, if even there is even a hint of electoral fraud, which there seems to be.

     Let's just see what happens in the coming hours / days.

Ginny

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい