GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 20 Mar 2006 18:27:45 -0800
Assalamu alaikum / greetings all, Jabou this is very troubling.  It's been a depressing last
couple of days of news around here!  I'd go int o it more, but I just wrote a whole message about
it which I lost, and I don't feel like typing it again.  But suffice it to say, that I read a
story yesterday about a New Orleans businessman who was arrested after Hurrican Katrina and
charged with terrorism and looting, for no good reason, and I saw on the news tonight about the
restaurant owners who were beaten up and the husband killed, the wife is still int he hospital.
And it's just a cold, rainy day here.  But anyway, this world is really going crazy.

Ginny

P.S. Sorry for this being so off topic, I'll reread the article later, I'd started to read it
during my lunch break at work, but was not able to finish it.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい