GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ginny Quick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 25 May 2008 22:49:42 -0400
Greetings all, thanks Abdoukarim for the birthday greetings.  Didn't
do much today, just took Chloe for a walk, went to the park, watched
some of the Indy 500 on TV, wanted to watch the Nascar race but was
outside during that time.  Just spent the day relaxing and being
outside enjoying the day.  And am very much enjoying the fact that I'm
not working tomorrow (yay!).  Now if Hillary Clinton could just
miraculously drop out of the Presidential race that would be a very
good birthday present, but I know I'm dreaming on that account.

I'm just happy with the fact that I didn't have to work, and that I
had a nice day to spend my birthday on here, no rain, not too hot,
nice breeze.

Ginny

--
Visit my blog at: http://www.ginnysthoughts.com

If you want to V-Me (call me) click here:
https://v-me.vonage.com/quickgm32

If you are a Vonage customer you can set up your V-Me service by clicking here:
https://v-me.vonage.com/