GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kabir Njaay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2007 23:36:09 +0200
Latjor,

Please accept and extend to the rest of the family my heart-felt condolence
on the passing away of your dear mother. I remember her well as Mrs Ndow, my
Head Teacher that year I spent in primary six at Serekunda Primary School.
Teaching was indeed her calling. I can still recall her authoritative voice
whenever she spoke.

May Her Soul Rest in Eternal Peace!

Kabir.