GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
MOMODOU BUHARRY GASSAMA <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Apr 2000 11:06:57 +0200
Hi Yankuba!
                    Here is a list of addresses.

Buharry.

Africa Centre - [log in to unmask]

Africa Policy Information Centre - [log in to unmask]

Africa Rights - [log in to unmask]

Human Rights Watch - [log in to unmask]

International Crisis Group - [log in to unmask]

European Commission Humanitarian Group - [log in to unmask]

OAU - [log in to unmask]

UNHCR  - U.K. - [log in to unmask]
  Germany - [log in to unmask]
  France - [log in to unmask]
  Canada - [log in to unmask]
  US - [log in to unmask]
  West Africa - [log in to unmask]
  Europe - [log in to unmask]
  Australia - [log in to unmask]
  Headquarters - [log in to unmask]

International Committee of the Red Cross - [log in to unmask]

Amnesty International - Denmark - [log in to unmask]
   Finland - [log in to unmask]
   France - [log in to unmask]
   Germany - [log in to unmask]
   Ghana - [log in to unmask]
   Ireland - [log in to unmask]
   Italy - [log in to unmask]
   Japan - [log in to unmask]
   Morocco - [log in to unmask]
   Netherlands - [log in to unmask]
   New Zealand - [log in to unmask]
   Nigeria - [log in to unmask]
   Norway - [log in to unmask]
   Senegal - [log in to unmask]
   South Africa - [log in to unmask]
   Spain - [log in to unmask]
   Sweden - [log in to unmask]
   Switzerland - [log in to unmask]
   UK - [log in to unmask]
   US - [log in to unmask]

Council of Europe - [log in to unmask]

European Court of Human Rights - [log in to unmask]

UN Commission for Human Rights - [log in to unmask]

UN Economic Commission for Africa - [log in to unmask]

IMF - [log in to unmask]

European Commission Humanitarian Office - [log in to unmask]

Lawyers Committee for Human Rights - [log in to unmask]

Liberty (Oxford) - [log in to unmask]

International Crisis Group - [log in to unmask]

Charter 88 - [log in to unmask]

Actual Democracy - [log in to unmask]

Carter Centre - [log in to unmask]

Human Rights Web - [log in to unmask]

InterAction - [log in to unmask]

Multinational Monitor - [log in to unmask]

[log in to unmask]  - And Jef Party in Senegal (Landing Savane's party)
[log in to unmask] - wal fadjri daily paper
[log in to unmask] - coalition of political parties under Wade

----- Original