GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Momodou Buharry Gassama <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Aug 2006 22:37:55 +0200
Hi!
    Thanks Oko for the additional info on Ifangbondi. Pa Musa, Coach and
Karamba, thanks for realising the role Ifang played in the subregion. I hope
they will be given their rightful place very soon, i.e., while the remaining
members are still alive. I will dedicate one of these coming days to
Ifangbondi on Raki Web Radio. I will let you know the day. I hope Dave
Manneh will be able to tune in as he is an Afromanding fan. Have a good
night.

                            Buharry.