GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Apr 2006 20:29:59 +0000
Conteh, I promised you I will find out the roots of Harry Sambou, NIA
Director, and here it goes:

Harry Sambou - Mother: Guinness Dacasta - father: Louis Sambou (Jola Banjal)
- Grand Mother (Maternal) Amie Sallor/Sarr depending, and a Jola Cassa.

Joe Sambou - Mother: Therese Sambou (Jola Cassa) - Father: John Sambou (Jola
Cassa)

Therese Sambou is related to Mrs Amie Sallor through the larter's paternal
grandparents.  There is no blood relationship between my father or mother to
Mr. Louis Sambou, and they are not from the same jola sub-category, as
described above.  Just like you are Lamin Conteh from Gambia and are not
related to Ismaila Conteh in Guinea Bissau.  "Santa Aamul Kerr",
knucklehead!

I'd thought to ignore your fabrications, but that is the wrong message to
liars.  You got to set them straight and I shall continue to straighten you
out, Conteh.  Now that I came back to the readership with the facts, you
must then bring out your "facts", since you know the "Sambou Family Very
Well".  This time, I hope the readership demand that you bring out the truth
or confess to your lies.  You will not ease yourself out like your lies of
the past.  Just look at your despicable lies that you attempted to smear on
Lamin Darbo, just because he asked you to deal with the issue at hand.

I was stunned when I saw your attempt to neutralize Darbo by stating that
you'll are related.  What the hell does that have to do with telling the
truth?  In your peanut head, he should cut you some slack for you are
related to him, is that not part of the problem with the Gambian situation?.
  With folks like Darbo, I have hopes for a better Gambia, for they rise
above nepotism, tribalism, and other bad seeds in our midst.  You have no
shame in your game.  This is a trademark of your's, Conteh, for that is the
same stunt you pulled on Banka when you ran into us last year or about, in
Atlanta.  Right there without blinking, you attempt to corrupt Banka to tell
him how you are related to him and how he should not listen to other people.

Conteh, you are worse than slime if you ask me.  Now, look at yourself all
over the place foaming about some historical crap.  No, your ass is going to
come up with what you promised to bring out.  If not, a warning is here
being served to the managers of this listserve.  You cannot sit idly by and
allow this liar to continue to lie about people and when confronted to back
it up, he reneges and when jumped upon, you'll call a motion for censorship.
  You have an opportunity to address this before I get real hot.  This is
not a threat or a call for censorship, but to aid the pursuit of truth in
discussion.

Conteh, I hope you realize that your opportunism and that of your mentor is
the reason why your mentor is in the slammer, today.  Sheriff stopped at
nothing to rise to the top and each time he falls flat on his face.  You
have similar traits as Sheriff, the only difference is that you have not
started being sent to jail, yet, but if you live as long as he has and
continue with your crooked ways, you may just end up there too.  Sheriff,
started his slide about the age you are today, so you better watch your
step.

I see that you are also working doubly hard to rally Mandingoes against Joe.
  Well Comteh, I do not speak about and any that heard me over the years,
not just few months ago, know that you are on your lying binge again.
Gambians, if Sheriff were to be released today and he decides to contest the
2006, trust me you will see this same Conteh, with not shame, to switch
horses.  He is supposedly for Darboe today, but for the right price/offer,
this nut will be what ever you want him to be.  Before NADD, he was
attempting to run, remember?  Even though he has not lived in the Gambia for
five consecutive years, among other things.  Then he jumped on the horse
called NADD, then to UDP/NRP, all while attached to Sheriff Dibba.  Now that
Dibba fell from grace, just watch this gypsy and see him latch unto another
host.  His excuse, as always is, "that is my democratic right".  Yes indeed,
you have a right to be an unapologetic prostitute and we are in agreement on
that note.

My appologies to Mrs. Guinness Dacosta-Sambou and family, for any harm
caused as I set the record straight against the lies of Lamin Conteh.  I do
not run away from Gambians and will never run away from relatives.  I am
proud to be your relative and will not apologise to any for it.

Now, regarding Harry Sambou, NIA Director, his association with Yaya and the
NIA at the very least makes him guilty by association, for the murders,
torture, detension, and mistreatment of innocent Gambians, including the
opportunistic Sheriff Mustapha Dibba.  We know that under your directive,
Gambians are being tortured savagely, and you shall be dealt with when it is
your turn, legally.  Following orders by your King will not grant you
immunity from the long arms of the law and each shall get their due.  Like
those that came before you, you chose to be blind to the future and act as
if you are on top of the world.  The very people that you are illegally
torturing thought the same way, until the hyena turned on them, just
remember that.  In the not so distant future, I shall write about your
script being flipped by the hyena, or that justice caught up with you.  This
is a criusade that neither you nor your sponsor will win, and we are
determined to seek justice at all cost.  history is on the side of the
people.

Chi Jaama

Joe