GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ansumana Kujabi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 1 Aug 2001 16:42:07 +0000
KB:

Jawara's really the COME BACK KID in Gambian politics today. There is no
doubt that his physical presence in the country will not only energize the
Opposition supporters, but will also enable them to come out in the open to
voice their prolong frustrations and nightmare. Our people have gone through
endless horrendous ordeals, which shattered their lives and lives of their
loved ones. As you have said, Jawara's return should be marked in history
books, for a former president returning to rescue his beloved country from
the brink of total destruction and turmoil is really a come back kid. A
political leader who had strived and fought so hard to enable his country to
gain independence, for seven solid years in exile watched vermin took upon
themselves and stole power from him and have destroyed all the things we
rightly value as a nation, for that Political Leader to return home with
heroes welcome will be an absolute VINDICATION and a pleasant HONOR for that
leader. The Oppositions should collectively, in the form of a COALITION,
energize supporters and provide transportation to and from the National
Airport to welcome the COME BACK KID. Private Radio Stations should cover
the welcoming live, so that Gambians all over the country will be informed
that their saviors(a collective Oppositions/Coalition) are the ones sending
them strong message and encouragement that HELP, a badly needed help is on
the way, and is approaching their door-steps with an unstoppable force. In
this way, the Morons and his cohorts will now know that their days are
completely over, and it time for them to lay their arms to answer JUSTICE.
EVERY LONGEST DAY HAS A NIGHT, and that NIGHT is what is dawning on the
Moron and his cohorts.

ANSUMANA