GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Mar 2007 01:19:40 -0400
mr conilius ,i guess some dictators only torment their own nationals who
at there mercy. yaya very well knows the importance of foriegn aid. i am
well sure of your vast knowledge in international relations ,so the
rulling white elite are brothers ,being at lokerhead with Germany may
miraclously involve Britain ,france and even the self-proclaim world
policeman ..who knows where it will lead to.
if we say yaya is bad, what we mean is that he is bad to us GAMBIANS .in
the A .u summit the man bourst our budget to entertain is very important
guest ,would they complain about his heavy handedness with poor and weak
Gambian's ? no sir they will not.
to sum-up i will say yaya is strong and hard with us and nice and lovely
with them .this is the trick. the west ,well so long as you did not harm
there brothers or there brothers interest you are a free man.certainly
yaya is not about to do that. he may have dementia but it is not yet out
of control. the colonial jammeh is not fully mad .yet.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい