GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Bamba Laye Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Jan 2001 07:00:12 -0800
Mr. Taylor,

I'm with you on this. The concern that many of us have is that there are
certain fanatics out there that will tend to take things in their own hands,
as we have already seen with the attacks on bars and single women. That's
not what Shariah is about. Yaya Jammeh or Imam Leigh cannot guarntee us that
they will have total control of how and what others' view the introduction
of Shariah Law to be followed.

My word.....we have enough in our basket to deal with in the form of a
moronic leader. So let's not even think about exploring the minefields!

Abdoulie A. Jallow
Toll-free number: 1-888-392-4832(Excite2)
Personal extension for v/mail/fax: 291-368-1519