GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Paul Gomez <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 14 Apr 2001 20:56:22 -0000
Mr.Edward Small,
               I would first of reciprocate your respectful approachy
saying:"good afternoon brother to you sir!" and then touch on the issue you
raised, being the term /limits... of the presidency. First of all Mr.Small i
do not think that such an important question should have been adressed to
the trio(Gomez and the two others only) as "Jammehistic scholars!". This is
a question to be looked into,discussed and be presented to Jammeh and the
organs running the country for their perusal from all and sundry.

I promise you 100% that, if you can formulate a team that can discuss this
issue,forward its recommendations in a very professional way it will be
forwarded to the respective organs for consideration.

Jammeh said it over and over that he knows he won't stay a president
forever.Just two days ago he told the students that the future of the Gambia
is their hands.Doesn't that sentence embedd some wisdom for you sir? Lets
encourage that trend. Jammeh is NOT THAT power hungry as some of your
Jammeh-attitude-experts are projecting things for us.

So What is your suggestion in that regard Sir?
Paul.