GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 19 Jun 2007 15:41:08 +0100
Suntou
  How long will we continue to blame the Western. The problem in Zimbabwe is the making of Mugabe. I know about geopolitical interest of Britain in Zimbawean affairs but the bottomline is Mugabe. He is the one that dragg the country into its current crisis. The land reform was not transparent. He is ruling the country in a dictatorial style. There is no civil liberty and human rights in that country.

Suntou Touray <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  brother abdoukarim , i feel very sad from your assertion that zimbawe is a fail
state .this may be true now but remember '' no one country is an island ,no
one country stands alone '' . why as zimbabwe becomes a fail state if it
actually is a fail state ? i don't see it that way . our african manhood need
crossing the boundries of seeing things in terms of smooth running .the west
kill millions of there own to attain the success and progress they are enjoying
today .who call them fail states ? remember the unnecessary world war 2 . i
am not wishing deaths on zimbabwian or any more hardship than they are
encountering today but we have to recognised the tricks of the international
bully boys. our dislike of robert mugabe shouldn't deflect our sight on the
reason why the country is torn appart today . the west delebarately bully
mugabe into the position the country is in today .they did the same to saddam
husain ,how can they go arround dictating to other peoples head of state ?
this is to put you into a position of defaince. look what they did to hamas . so
long as you a pawn .yes sir man .you alright . we should be sick of the global
bully boys.
the double standards is plainly unjust. yesterday fatah was a terror
organisation today they are better . playing tricks with people's lifes.
if indeed there was a coup plot the soldeirs need to sentenced accordigly. to
avoid civil war .remember all african countries are tribal societies . the key
opposition are not same tribe as mugabe ,so the situation of actual coup could
spark an internal crisis. i was following a program of the survivors of the
ruwanda and burundi war yesterday ,and the harrowing accounts made me
sick to my stomach .some women who married to hutus or tutsis where told
to kill there won children ,this was all the seed sowm by the belgians .the two
tribes where stupid to engage in this self destrcution but this is what one get
when an outsider decide every thing for you. mugabe's successor should learn
to keep the country united and still maintain the land reform programs .
いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい