GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 May 2008 21:07:19 EDT
Suntou,

This was brilliant and shows marked maturity in you as poet. I encourage  you
to delight us more with poetry.

Masoud. MQJGDT. Darbo. When I saw the title, I thought you were sending us  a
link to another poet's work. Good thing I looked. I was pleasantly surprised
to read original Suntou in his finest. Kudos. GADJAFI (Just don't get any
funny  ideas.

In a message dated 5/20/2008 3:14:28 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,