GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Aug 2008 19:42:06 EDT
It was outta this world.... Outta Yankee stadium!!! Forgive me if I am
overjoyed again. You know me.

First I want to acknowledge Debbie Wasserman of the Florida delegation and
Arthur Davis along with the other nominators. I hail the New Hampshire
Delegation, the Illinois Delegation, and most of all the delegation of the great
state of New York, the Empire state. I was speaking with a friend yesterday who
is in Denver as part of Georgia's democratic party delegation. We were mired
in  deep reflection as to the value of process in democratic life. The
conversation  began as we pondered how Hillary could be honoured in front of the
millions she  delighted yesterday and at the same time Barack could be celebrated.
My first  instinct was to continue the roll-call to its natural conclusion but
my friend  wondered about the schedule for the roll-call and whether that
could be looked  at for secours. We spoke into the wee hours of the night working
on various  permutations for the schedule. We came up with a schedule very
similar to what  obtained at mile high today I mean down to Hillary joining the
New York  delegation to yield magnanimously to Barack. I am so excited and
proud right  now, like ROcco said of Tiger, if there ever was a right time to
die, I'm 'red  to go. Needless to say half an hour ago, I received a call from
this friend and  he promised that as soon as he returned to Georgia, he will
personally deliver  my package of campaign material from the Georgia Democratic
Party, FREE OF  CHARGE. AU GRATIS. And I will be looking forward to his return
soon.

Now here was a magnificent display of democracy for all students who yearn
to understand the values of democratic life. You see democracy is not a perfect
 lifestyle as other lifestyles are not. And the processes of these lifestyles
 have their grey areas. Well, democracy affords the most prodigious
opportunities for dynamic process. I know it seems elusive what I'm talking  about and
I understand some have not yet appreciated what I share. Democracy has  this
potential in kneading its processes to handle their grey areas and  therefore
augurs best for unanimity and unity. All students of democracy are  encouraged
to tape the entire democratic convention for further study and  review. I
will have mine, from the event planning, to schedules, to  super-delegate
meetings with DVD's to boot for The GDP library. I encourage Pa  Nderry, Sankareh,
Jambang, and Mbye Sarr, to obtain similar affects for their  respective
libraries. You will cherish it very soon. I also encourage you to do  likewise for the
Republican National convention demarche for contemporaneous  study.

I wish Barack God speed as Hillary did him and I want to assure him and
Biden that all democrats are proud of them as they set sail...for true north.
They will need all the help they can muster. I will now be consumed in the
Republican Convention in Minnesota, the land of 10,000 lakes. I can't help but
wonder Sir Dawda's delight at such freshivating display of tortured  democracy.

Three cheers for Democracy.
Hep Hep Hep!!!
Hurray!
Hep Hep Hep!!!
Hurray!
Hep Hep Hep!!!
Hurray!

Haruna. Your bestest pal. Darbo that is.

deal here.

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい