GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
SUNTOU TOURAY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Dec 2007 06:22:08 +0000
Allah reward you Masoud.what an ideal verse for encouraging young people like myself.
  my response to the topic

  NO DISRESPECT
    I did not aim to disrespect the efforts of our Gambian on line forums debaters the pioneers.I took immense courage from them to start spending any spear time i have on forums and reading to gain better ideas for a good cordial exchange of opinions.I respect the views of Jabou ,she is an intelligent woman and a dedicated person.We are in the struggle together.I owe Momodou Camara a big thanks for his easy format at the bantanba,that helped me reconnect with the one Gambian family. Momodou is an elder who is very easy going and an understanding individual.

A big thanks to all the brothers/sisters for partaking in on line debates ,we don't know each other ,but our ideas speak daily.what a great thing for the human family.I applaud Haruna for giving me a moral courage in my little endeavour to write some little nonsenses in my new blog.Thanks again MAsoud.
  If busy souls like Baba,yero,Haruna,Dr Jaiteh and many more didn't give up the struggle why should the rest of us stop? Brother Abdoukarim,don't underestimate your valuable contributions ,even the news paper postings alone add a lot value to our educational dimension.continue nyancho ,i mean the now nyancho .laugh ,not the janke wall times nyancho OK. i hope the jallow kunda have taken care of that aspect .bambalaye included.

    Posted by SUNTOU TOURAY at 22:50

  http://suntoumana.blogspot.com/

Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Ndey,

I empathize with yours and Jabou's sentiments. I also share the said same
sentiments. I wonder if this will provide some inspiration for other:

I turned the corner in 1996 when I came to realize that when your heart is
trained on good, seek partnership in your fellow citizens. When that
partnership is slow in coming, encourage it by example. If it is still slow in coming,
trudge on to the extent of your ware. Do good work, stay in touch. Receive
the erstwhile warefarer who finds the way. De minimis, stay true north and
harness net gains for unintended convalescence of such gain.

A hungry soul is incessantly in search of elusive wealth.

Haroun Rashid. MQDT. Darbo. Al Mutawakkil. Never wait for someone else to
start something. When someone begins something, and it is good, find a way to
join him or her and augment general fortunes and prosperity. Yaa Ayyuha
Lletheena Aamanoo, Lima Takhooloo Maa Laa taf-Aloona? Inna Llaah uhibbu Lletheena,
Ukhaatiluna Fi Sabeelihi Saffan, Ka'Annahum Bunyaanun Marsoos. Wa Ith Khaala
Eesa Bun Maryam, Yaa Banee Israa-Eeela, Innee Rasulu-Llaahi ilaikum
musaddikhan, Limaa Baina Yadayya mina Ttawraati Wamubashirah, birasoolin Ya'atee min
Ba'adee Asmuhu Ahmad, Falammaa Ja'Ahum Bil-Bayyinaati Khaaloo Haathaa Sih-run
mubeenun. ....... That's my friggin Friday prayer Suntou, now go away!!

In a message dated 12/14/2007 2:15:03 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,