GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Alhassan Sisay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 11 Dec 2005 22:29:28 -0800
Alhassan Sisay <[log in to unmask]> wrote:             Michael,
  I am really Interested in ordering your book.The theme looks interesting and rich in content.
  Is it okay if we communicate privately so that I can purchase two copies?
  I need one and I have someone in DC who also needs one.
  Keep up the good job writing is good!
  Einstein said:
  "...imagination is sweeter than knowledge because knowledge is what have already acquired.."

[log in to unmask] wrote:   Hello Mamie,
Thanks for your support and taking sometime to read my e-mail. I have
attached to this e-mail information pertaining to my book. The book deals with issues
Africa is faced with such as family, leadership, democracy, sustainable
development, gender issues, rural urban migration, public policy, etc. Any
question, please do not hesitate to contact me. Have a wonderful holiday season.
Michael

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい

  Yahoo! Shopping