GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Samba Goddard <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 4 Nov 1999 00:02:31 +0100
Asalaamu alaikum,
Alhamdullila,Thank you very much Jabou for this information,
May Allah! pay you the reward here, and in Jannah also."Jazzakala"

This Islamic Symposium was very interesting and important also for
those who dont understand Islam,and want to know or practice Islam
or what ever;

THE EQUALITY OF MUSLIM WOMEN and MEN BASED ON
QUR`AN and SUNNAH,which was the topic of the symposium.

Allah!(SWT) had send the message for Mankind, about 14 centuries
ago, but there are some men who want to make a limitation for the
women when it come`s  to Islam,without any knowledge.

The Holy Qur-àan says in Suraah:33 ŽAHZAAB verse 35-36

Lo! men who surrender unto Allah,and women who surrender,and
men who believe, and women who believe,and men who obey and
women who obey, and men who speak the truth and women who
speak the truth,and men who persever(in righteousness) and women
who persever,and men who are humble and women who are
humble, and men who give alms,and women who give alms,and men
who fast and women who fast,and men who guard their modesty and
women who guard (their modesty),and men who remember Allah!
much and women who remember-Allah hath prepared for them
forgiveness and a vast reward.

Veres:36:-
And it becometh not a believing man or a believing woman,when
Allah and His messenger have decided an affair (after that) claim
any say in their affair; and whoso is rebellious to Allah and His
messenger,he verily goeth astray in error manifest.

So I want to know why some people make a limitation for the
women, and were did they got the idea ??? I would definitely want to
know.???

May Allah(SWT) give us the understanding of the Holy Qur-
àan.....Ameen!!!!!

Alaahumasalli alaah Saidina Muhammadin wa alaah ali Muhammadin.

Samba Goddard