GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ngai Jobe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 28 Aug 2001 08:54:39 -0500
Lers,
I have read where various list members suggest that Sidat Jobe should've
resigned based on attrocities that already took place in the Gambia.. This
may be true but we have to realise in this case that Sidat Jobe being the
Foreign Affairs minister and this is a foreign affairs issue hence Yahya
sending the diplomat home without consulting Sidat Jobe is a slap in his
face & would therefore warrant his resignation---It is however well over due
like many suggested..

I am waiting for the Jungle sunrise to dawn on this one since he knows all &
defends the murderer of Kaninlai--let's see what lies he has for us
today.Maybe Sidat was sacked---that would be a typical lie he can come up
with---Anyway he's on the ground and probably has first hand unbiased info
and would be honest to shed light on the issue!! Kotokay Gassa, we're
waiting.

God Bless the Gambia and rid us of the Moron and his cohorts!!

Ngai.