GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Baboucarr Jatta <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 22 Apr 2001 23:11:06 -0700
Isn't anybody aware of the condition of these kids in
the whole freaking country. Not even the health
minister. I feel that these kids should be fully taken
care of by the government, if there is one truely in
place. Any pain and suffering that these kids are
going through right now is inflicted upon them by the
government of the people due to poor judgement and
lack of good decision making.

This shouldn't be a matter of they should, they have
to take care of these kids. It is there fault that the
situation got out of hand resulting in such a brutal
confrontation. They ought to take responsibility for
their deeds if they are truely there to represent the
people of the nation. Otherwise, we can conclude that
we have another version of Fidel Castro.

The Government have the funds to take care of these
three kids that are in serious condition. My good God!
even if they are rebels; they are kids men!
"seventeen". You can't be mad at them for what
happened, it is not their fault, even if it is, they
are "seventeen".

If these kind of situation couldn't be handled by our
representative, who are they representing? I think the
whole health ministry should be shutdown. You know, it
is so rediculous and embarassing to face someone for
help when you feel sick to your stomach explaining
your needs. This is history. Sadam Hussein wouldn't do
a thing like this, Fidel Castro wouldn't do it,
Mulosovic wouldn't, amen all the demons in the world,
you can count them. There has never been such an
instance like this in the whole wide world but our
square foot country, isn't that something.
Congratulations mr whatever.

We shouldn't enslave one another, slavery has long
past. We should come together as a unit to be stronger
and not to tell the other how to live his live.
Denying people of their constitutional right is
unlawful and indeed a human rights violation. I wonder
where the United Nations representatives were. How
could they be so silent. We are not going to embrase
any leader who doesn't have the courage to admit he is
wrong, to lead us to an unforseen future.T'aint gonna
happen bro. I should have been using the F word but
out of respect for the List, i would abstain.

I would be calling yangs.
Cedric A.K.A CEBALLOS (TOP DOGG)
PEACE BE UPON ALL GAMS.

=== message truncated ===