GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"Habib Ghanim, Sr" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 23:07:31 -0700
Brother Amadou

I was invited to the reception which happens to be at the same time and due to
my previous engagement at the center (we have our annual dinners each fall at
the same time) SO SO
I declined based on that BUT I extended the invitation as the chairman of the
fundraising Committee of MCC on the hopes that we will get a large donations
from him . Inshallah.
I cannot be in Dc and MCC  at the same time.
I hope he will come after his reception as we will be at the center until
midnight collecting money and serving dinner .
Please join us .
ALL are invited to help
Thanks
Habib Diab Ghanim