GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 5 Feb 2006 15:38:12 +0100
Mr. Dibba,

Sorry but I can't see the association between what I wrote and your
response. Of course the MOU is an agreement and I quoted it precisely
because NADD is bound together by it. The POINT is: Does PDOIS have a larger
representation in the executive as implied by Kejau?

I did not mention anywhere about anybody remaining out of the Alliance, much
less with or without impact.

Regards,

Kabir.

"Kebba Dibba" <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

> Mr Njie,
>
>   You have to understand that MOU is an intension not an agreement. The
parties involved, expressly declare that no agreement has come into
existence between them than the MOU. And, during the execution of the MOU no
new agreements came into existence to replace the MOU into agreement. As
long as the MOU stand as it is today,  Lawer Darboe and his team can remain
out of the alliance without any legal impact. Sorry but that how the law
works!!!

>   KB
>

> Amadu Kabir Njie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
>   "Touray, Kejau" wrote:
>
> "...We have three PDOIS members ( even though I
> am a PDOIS supporter), and the other parties, UDP, PPP, NRP and NDAM,
> all with one or two executive member, according to Panderr's
> reporting of the selection process..."
>
> Kejau,
>
> The MOU states in Section 4 C that:
>
> "All members of the Alliance shall be equally represented in all the
organs of the Alliance."

> Regards,
>

> Kabir
>

> いいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい