GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
pa ali ceesay <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Apr 2001 00:23:26 -0000
THANKS TO ALL INTERESTED IN THE NEED TO STUDY THE QUESTION OF SECURITY. THE
GAMBIAN AND SUB REGIONAL SITUATION NEEDS SERIOUS SECURITY ANALYSIS AND
CONCLUSIONS.

TO ALL PATRIOT AND CONCERNED GAMBIANS WITH SECURITY EXPERIENCE. PLEASE
REFLECT ON THE BEST POSSIBLE PROCESS OF COORDINATING THE NEEDED SECURITY
EXPERIENCES  TO BUILD PEOPLES SELF DEFENCE SECURITY STRUCTURES,

THE PATRIOTIC, CONCERNED AND EXPERIENCED GAMBIANS MUST LAY THE FOUNDATION
FOR GENERAL AND SPECIFIC DIRECTIONS. THE GAMBIAM PEOPLE IN
VILLAGES,DISTRICTS, TOWNS AND REGIONS IN COORDINATION WITH THE DIASPORA MUST
MOBILISE FOR ALL THE TASKS AHEAD.

ONCE THE PEOPLE UNDERSTAND, ACCEPT, AND START BUILDING APPOPRIATE SELF
DEFENCE STRUCTURES, ALL FEAR, CRYING, BURYING THE VICTIMS AND  MOURNING
STOPS AND THE PROCESS OF BREAKING THE MONOPOLY OF BRUTE FORCE OF THE FACISTS
STARTS AND ENDS WITH THEIR ENCIRCULMENT AND FINAL DEFEAT.

WE MUST CAST AWAY ALL ILLUSION OF AN EASY AND QUICK DEFEAT.WE MUST PREPARE
FOR THE WORST GIVEN THEIR HISTORY AND IF THE PROCESS IS SHORTER WELL AND
GOOD.

WE MIGHT NOT ONLY BE FACING GAMBIAN FACIST GIVEN THE COORDINATED NATURE OF
THE SUB-REGIONAL SECURITY CRISIS , THEREFORE THE NEED  TO THINK AND PREPARE
FOR A LONGER AND WIDER CRISIS WITH SUB REGIONAL FACIST FIGHTING IN GAMBIA.WE
MUST NOT FORGET THE LESSONS OF SENEGALESE MILITARY INTERVENTION IN 1981.

THANK YOU

0on all sectors