GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Lamin B Jammeh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:04:46 -0400
Tombong Saidy,
My apologies for the comments i made in my earlier posting and i hope you will understand and forgive.I reacted to the posting simply because i think you as the director of broadcasting should not say such a thing especially during this difficult time in the history of our country.I do not have any grudges against like i said your contributions to the list were immense and i thank you for that.

On the other hand,George Sarr, why do u have to do such a thing?????????? this is unacceptable and i hope you have realised the big mistake and i do hope and wish that such a thing does not happen again.

God bless all!
 Lamin B Jammeh,UK