GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 19 Jan 2001 08:51:48 -0600
MISSION ACCMPLISHED!

I would like to take my hats off to Comrade Mr Lamine Conteh & Mr. Kebba
Jallow who represented all of us concerned gambians at Rust College. Their
dedication is commendable and I am humbled by such a noble leadership from
these two gentlemen, who I may add, sacrificed their time and money. I
thank them for seeing to it that our efforts didn't go in vain. This is
true revelation to what we can achieve collectively if we focus on what is
of paramount importance and fundamentally in the interest of our people,
and our beloved nation. Words are not enough to tell all of you, who one
way or the other helped made this petition a success, how proud am I .
Y'all keep up the good work as we say here on the L!

                                                         Sincerely,
                                                         George Sarr
                                                         [Mr Makaveli]