GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Mr Makaveli <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jun 2001 02:47:25 -0500
Hamjatta,
 Brother, you never said anywhere that whatever you write here will be
just as good as the last. Not even renown prosecutor Johnny Cochran can
hold you in contempt so I hope you take solace in that and always keep a
level head. I would have to agree with Mboge that Haruna Darbo's critiques
seemingly can be considered a constructive one and not only did he lament
his 'disgust',he went on to state why and what lead him to that conclusion.
I gave him the benefit of the doubt. I think he is a stellar gentleman and
I hope you don't take his critique as a condemnation but rather from an
astute observer point of view and a reader's perspective.

As for the other 'two', I can only say that they seem to have a lot of
free time to sit all day and just wait and wait and wait for the slightest
opportunity to ostentatiously vilify anyone who differs from their views,
intellectually, morally or otherwise; reasons best known to them. These
people I should suggest you add to a long list of adversaries unless they
can convince all of us that they have something beneficial to contribute
to this list. Then I'll be really impressed for once.

I'm all for constructive criticisms if it has merits and done in good
faith, but when I see these leeches stalking the Hamjatta making negative
commentaries on every piece he writes, not only do I sense their unwitting
affinity to this brother's lingo, but their self-inflicted inferiority
complex towards him. This forum is a level playing field so cut the crap
guys. Be innovative for once and initiate your own dialogue and then we,
the astute observers on this forum, will make a unanimous decision on
whether you can be taken seriously. Y'all know who you are. And you all
know this well: "You can't keep a good man down". Keep trying if you have
the time and resources to waste. To that end, I would encourage(not dis-
courage) brother Hamjatta to keep up the good work and make his 'haters'
his motivators. Tell them you love them too like Saul did. I look forward
to the continuation of your piece.
                                                   Bro George.

Gambians Online " Designed With The Gambian People In Mind"
               http://www.gambiansonline.com