GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ESSA BOKARR SEY <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Mon, 19 Jan 2004 12:08:09 -0800
Laye,
        I swear by the great names of God you are a good friend and I was listening to your voice with keen interest during our conversation.Your open attacks were far from what I saw in your private emails and thank God that I did not go wild when reacting(laugh).
Beleive me  Laye I have taken your words with a lot of importance and now onwards I will pull my parachute back and stay as I was from June to November.SILENCE IS THE BEST MEDICINE FOR FOOLS INFACT MY FRIENDS HERE CONCURRED WITH WHAT YOU ADVICED ME TO DO BECAUSE YOUR CALL WAS CHORUSED FOR ALL OF THEM TO HEAR AS YOU WERE GIVING ME GOOD ADVICES.They are xetnding their best wishes talk to you bro in the evening.
Thank you for clearing the air as to what you meant ie.consistency etc.
I could not speak when you started saying all those good things that you were saying about me.
I will stay behind the curtains(laugh).I will get in touch regarding the website and other meetings etc...Those who think am paranoid will see.
Essa.

Abdoul Njie <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
[ This e-mail is posted to Gambia|Post e-Gathering by "Abdoul Njie" ]

Essa,

As I said before, you are a good person. I Just believe your strategy will
be more effective if the opposite camp i.e THE APRC cannot predict you.

Quite honestly, it is my beilef that making your strategy an element of
suprise will be more formidable than putting it out here.

Till then, Good Luck and as always.

Best Regards,

Ablie Njie- LEKBI
Atlanta

>From: ESSA BOKARR SEY
>To: [log in to unmask]
>Subject: Re: [>-<] Abdoulie NJie,are you defending old friends?-lekbi
>Date: Mon, 19 Jan 2004 10:56:01 -0800
>
>Abdoulie,
> I have seen your private mail and am laughing...so you just
>wanted to shake me up and see how strong am in my new position(laugh).I
>have taken your advice in good faith and from now on you will see a new
>strategy.
>Essa.
>
>Abdoul Njie wrote:
>Essa,
>
>I am lost and perplexed by your assertion that I am defending old friends.
>If there are old friends who decide to work for Jammeh, it is there problem
>because they would have to be the one to answer to any questions asked of
>them when the time comes, and not me since I choose not to associate with
>the APRC regime.
>
>PLEASE OPEN OF THE ISSUES WHICH ARE NOT AT MY ADVANTAGE.
>
>I mentioned to you that this is not personal, that I am only calling what I
>see as I see it. If you do not want me to comment on the issue, don't you
>think perhaps you should not send it to the forum for public consumption.
>
>This has nothing to do with AGERA, because the facts regarding your
>invitation by AGERA were clearly demonstrated by Musa Jeng and I believed
>what Musa presented at the meeting as substatiation that he indeed was
>right
>all along. AGERA has very good and genuine people in their efforts and I
>must say I personally don't have any issues with the organization or any of
>them besides saying what I feel.
>
>What I am trying to say to you is that I have a problem with the
>inconsistency, that you can perhaps want me to believe in something else in
>the future which is the KAKATAR issue I reffered to.
>
>I have no interest in attacking you personally because I belief you are
>good person and yes we have talked over the phone as mentioned as well as
>emails you have sent which are very SENSITIVE , I am simply saying what my
>observations are.
>
>I do not have connections within the APRC and could care less about the
>APRC. You are talking to someone who shows the list interest in politics
>and
>NEVER declared my loyalty to neither the APRC or the OPPOSITION.
>
>If you want to make this personal, I suggest you take another route. I am
>sending you a private email on one of the deragotory threats you once sent
>during your YERO MAMA days when you tried to get me on the APRC camp.
>
>You read it and tell me if you want that to be shown out here for public
>consumption.
>
>As always, I still think you are good person who I see as inconsistent.
>
>AND STILL BEST REGARDS,
>

>Ablie Njie- Lekbi
>Atlanta

>Find high-speed ‘net deals — comparison-shop your local providers here.
> [...]

------LATEST NEWS FROM THE GAMBIA, NOW AT:>>-------
http://www.gambiapost.net/newspaper
©2002 Our Guiding Principle : "Va, pensiero", "Let thought(s) fly forth"