GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
ABDOUKARIM SANNEH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 25 Jan 2008 12:28:41 +0000
Yanks t
  The list all false and lack substance. Never allow fear to carry you.Sensational reporting is what some online media are doing. There are lot more youths back home speaking in gatherings about the system.

yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
  Karim

Have you been delisted from the Gambia most wanted list?

I didn't know the most wanted peeps can visit as well.
Tell me the secrets!

Brethren Yanks