GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Dampha Kebba <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 09:19:12 -0500
Conteh, allow me to express my sincere thanks to you and Kebba Jallow and
everyone that will join and support you at Rust. We know you will do a
fantastic job. I admire your dedication to the cause. We must always
remember that we are doing this for the numerous children that were murdered
by the callous regime we have back home; for the numerous families that were
made destitute by this government; for the numerous innocent citizens that
have been abducted and unjustly incarcerated by this regime; for our mothers
and fathers that toil in the farms and at the end of the day will not be
paid for their hard work; for the journalists that are constantly harassed
and their properties burnt by government thugs. We are also fighting to
expose the rampant corruption and mismanagement the country. Thanks again
for your efforts complementing those of Ebrima, George, Mboge and everyone
that signed the petition that was sent to Rust.
KB