GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Joe Sambou <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 6 Apr 2004 22:26:23 +0000
No Jabou, I am not going to any lengths and neither will I sue you either.
You have been confirmed a liar and it is really a shame.  Come on Jabou, you
really believe I am shaken by an opportunist in Jasseh Conteh or a liar like
yourself, Binneh, Elhajj, Conteh, and Ebou Jallow?  You cannot be serious?
What is evident is that you Jabou, have slid into a liar and a very
vindictive person.  You have sunk into a new low and I ain't going to help
you out of it, but will hound your tired ass till you expose me.

Regarding religion, it is in the archives where you spilled that venom.  I
did not fabricate that, did I?  There is no surprise here.  You called all
Muslims in the Gambia to follow the Koran and not associate with
non-Muslims, don't visit them, eat their food, sever all relationships, etc.
  Did your Koran tell you that, or did you just fabricate that one too like
a lot of things.  Jabou, you are one person I know who cannot speak Arabic
but love to speak for Muslims.  Why is that?  You were recently exposed on
that one too, by your fellow liar Ebou Jallow.  Remember him?  Then it came
out you do not even understand Arabic.  Jabou, it takes a certain type to be
the way you are.  Your religion card did not work, did it?  Now, you are
using the ethnic card and begin to drum the tribal/ethnic hatred, because of
your misguided mind.  It ain't going to work either.  You see, all I put
across can be verified by folks at their leisure on this very list, thus, my
task is a no brainer.

Jabou, you are a very hateful person and I really wish your peace.  I never
knew that you were affected by me that much for you to sink so low.  But, it
is all good that Jabou, Elhajj, Binneh, Ebou, and Conteh all have a drink on
Joe before their anger consume them.  I am sure you are by now ashamed of
your vindictive and manipulating ways.  Why do you have a need to be
controlling?  Why?  The same person that howls about justice this and that,
is the same person that will sink to slime to assassinate another's
character at all cost.  May be I should from now on refer to you as the
"Black Widow" for lack of a better description.  You're approaching 60, but
I bet you new comers on this list will not know that by your behavior.  I
leave you to battle your conscience.  Filth, I'm here to stay.

Chi Jaama

Joe sambou