GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Date:
Mon, 14 Nov 2005 17:59:05 -0800
Author:Essa Bokarr SEY.

Hot,Hot,Hot,Hot!
What is it?
Suspicion!
Whats That?
Reality!
Are we getting closer to the mirages?
Ssssst! Let us stalk in silence.
Sssssssssssssssssh!"Katap!" Suspicion in shackles.
Rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!"Param!" Reality is the shade!
Oh! this Flotsam and Jetsam.
Jostling in the middle of a crowd with muddy feet!
This is laughable.
Here we can see those scraping the mud with feathers!
Hey Mr and Mrs! It is spades that scrape this mud,not feathers.
Hello Saidinaa...."Fodekka?" Banjul.
Banjul or "Randul"?
Where? I mean where power is slinging a sledge hammer over our heads.
Here we can hear the whispers of a concerned soul like the voice that was
whispering from Siberia during the freezing war.

This voice is from a commoner.He says:"Degga Randul Fenn Toggal"
Lies please do not suck me brother like lice.
Where is the rice?
It was eaten by blind mice?
Blind mice eating this white rice?
Yes because a one-eyed 'Dirimo' is the King!
A 'Dirimo' in "Dreamology"!
All the sciences are welcome but every day 'Dirimo' teaches EULOGY.
Eulogise but never apologise.
Here we have a teacher whose snoring on a desk with complete lesson plans.
Chronology...No!
Eulogy...Yes!
Is this not the Republic of "Torturelogy"?
Is this not the  Republic of "Dodgology"?
Is this not the Republic of "Zoology in Witch Craft"?

Is this not part of the wonders of the world?
The land being ruled by a mule.
This is a tale with real tails.
Sing along!
"...Gambia,Gambia,Tanga!
Where shall we wonder?
Inside and Outside we could not say our prayers.
Here we see a bantaba, that has lost its values...."
Here comes a philosopher who likes repeating..."Yesterday,Today,Tomorrow"
How about playing with the pillars once again?
"Tomorrow,Today,Yesterday"?
It is an African Poverb.Here it comes..."Cous-cous is not tomorrow but it
is always good to reserve baobab leaves for it".
Scraping the mud is a hard Job.
Laughter where are you?
Am here in the fridge's chamber waiting for tomorrow's anti freeze.
There are the Retired Unretirables,and the Unretired Retirables!
These satires are for the Unretired,Retirables!
Retire!
What a quagmire!

Author:Essa Bokarr SEY.

Download this as a file