GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
yanks dabo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 28 Aug 2008 19:04:06 +0100
Now peeps!

Lets finish this battle right now,
if you all think that Haruna is without a "ba ding"
you must be mistaken!I have now come to the
defence of my brother.

I cannot believe that my good friend, Yero and his brother,
Demba, have been ganging up my brother.

However, due to the fact that i have just been informed
about this injustice, i would take my time to peruse all the
exchanges before i present my defence.

Nevertheless, i would rebuke any notion that Haruna
left Gambiapost because of his tribalism. This is simply not true.
The Gambia post is in fact the tribalist medium, where only anti Mandinka
sentiments are embraced and pro mandings are censored. George Sarr and
his puppet Yusupha Jow are two worst anti-mandinka tribalist. Haruna deserved
every right not to be affiliated with those "nfang long balolu".

I therefore cannot accept this grotesque portrayal of Haruna as being akin to Adof Hitler.
Such is a blasphemy which deserved its pundits a fatwa. Haruna is a mandinka and has every
right to be proud of it. There is a difference between Pro-Manding and being tribalist.
Haruna is a pro manding and not a tribalist.

I am back!

Brethren Yanks