GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Kebba Sanneh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Apr 2001 10:52:16 +0200
I think some Gambian leaders are going out of their minds.It's stupid
and senceless to appoint people like Mr Bojang to represent a country
like the Gambia.What is wrong in the Gambia is nothing but the day to day
insult of the Gamnbia and her people by a government that cannot
understand why they are critisised by their own people.
How dare mr Bojang say that Gambias abroad are tarnishing the good name of
the country? Are you crazy or just playing stupid to think that the world is
not aware of the deeds of the government that you represent? Iam not sure if
you or most of the hand-picked ambassadors or what ever one might call
people like you understand that,as your
jammeh and his gang sent jawara and his government to exile, which was
a legal government, so can somebody some day send you to exile if you
are lucky.Mr ambassador, to be honest, I have no respect for people like you
or your government that you represent.What is wrong with you?
I think the best thing you can do or any descent Gambian representing that
government and abroad, should resign and ask for asylum in where ever you
are.This is my best advice to you Mr Bojang.America is free and democratic
denounce you Boss and ask for forgiveness from the
Gambia.By the way, happy easter,I hope you understand why there is
easter.Jesus, according to the chiristians,died for the truth and i
hope you ask for asylum in America for the sake of truth and for the
Gambia.