GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ismaila Oussou Njie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Aug 2000 05:32:12 +0100
Hi Sidi,
Thanks for your mail. I am quite sure that you and all thoes Gambian,and non
Gambians music lovers alike wont be dissappionted
Never the less Thanks for the patience.
Aha Sidi, Kaba  Jallow <M .I >a Soldier Town Boy like you and Dr Sloans,
told me an Half Die
Boy that he Kaba,had a friend who was an expert in the art of Djibi Djibi
search that he was nick-named so and so Djibi Djibi. One thing M I, didnt do
was to tell me who this great Artist was /is

I will wait to know whoit was/is

SENOR