GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Feb 2008 15:38:49 EST

How well you speak for me Rene. In this century, the passive complainant is
as much a part of the wretchedness and hopelessness you so  eloquently regret.
Governments and companies have PR firms to magnify their  voices and the
affect of their activities. There is not much hope for the  ordinary citizen save
for the pure grit, integrity, and goodwill toward her  fellow. We must be
active partners in the ware of our lives. To be shy  and timid is for the listless
soul.

Thank you Rene for sharing. Inspiring.

Haruna Darbo.

In a message dated 2/24/2008 1:27:58 P.M. Mountain Standard Time,