GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Ebou Jallow <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Aug 2000 15:47:09 EDT
Mr. SaidyKhan,

I would really appreciate your abstaining from my good name in your
character theories and sui generis versions of the "truth".  Please take
care of your problems with Ms. Fatou and keep my name out of it.
I guess the G-L are weary of that "email" subterfuge from a "fictitious"
SaidyKhan who claims to be your brother.