GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
"F.Dibba" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 2008 22:37:21 -0400
 Whoa!!! Gentlemen..Seriously.. are the no better things to focus on at this time than? on negatively charged name calling?... Especially since, i believe we are all Adults..For God sake Gentlemen.. i am quite disappointed... I still have no idea what triggered this out burst.... and I have looked and still cannot find it.. but whatever it is..This probably is not the forum for it, since it did not start here.. it is just confusing us all. All I know, is that its filling up me email box and I don't even know what's going on.? Distracting me from other important topics..

?Brother Yero, brother Haruna, and all of you taking sides I know you are mad, and that is understandable. This world and it's people can surely get on ones nerves sometimes, but, brothers, keep your composure. let it go!! oh!.. fey len safara bi nak.. doyna....

Sorry guys.. please don't get offended.. I think y'all need a woman's touch to try and end this.. haha

MAY YOU ALL LIVE WELL AND PROSPER
Fatou