GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Elhajj Mustapha Fye <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 16 Oct 2003 17:03:54 +0200
Jabou & Conteh,
Pls. let us not rush to judgement again! We should make a proper
investigation of what happened in Senegal, before rushing to conclusion. I
was in senegal for two months and I heard the views of many senegalease. The
football dispute found me in Dakar and I was living at Nord Foire, very near
to the Stadium, and I heard the remarks from most of the people in the media
and in town. Jammeh was quick to be in Dakar to compromise with them. I, for
one, do not believe that the senegalease government will ever dance to the
music of this present Gambia government. The Senegalease government will
never allow the NIA to operate in Senegal. There are so many WANTED Gambians
presently living in Senegal, and the NIA cannot get them. Why can`t they go
for them? The senegalease government are aware of Gambia government`s double
standard games with them. So, they are very careful about involving in
Gambian problems, unless they are compelled to involve. So please, I am not
disregarding your information, but let us make more investigations on the
issue.

Elhajj