GAMBIA-L Archives

GAMBIA-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Haruna Darbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Aug 2008 08:28:28 EDT

[In a message dated 8/21/2008 10:44:34 A.M. Mountain Daylight Time,
[log in to unmask] writes:
What is this all about?] Demba.

I am sorry Demba, I had seen your query yesterday but I had to use my  quota
wisely and dispense with bottom feeders first. I must say though I was
surprised, near-shocked that you do not know how you aversed me. I almost think  you
are being sarcastic because a mutual friend did advise me of your level of
education at the very least. Nevertheless, I will take your query as genuine
and  I will retrace our actions back but only with your cooperation in an
INTERACTIVE  conversation. I promise not to use any profane language and I also
accept any  disdain from you if at the conclusion of our conversation, you found
me wanting  in justifications. Should you prefer, we can choose a mutually
acceptable  mediator from one of our number here, if that brings any comfort or
assurance.

I am taking the kids to the horse farm now but I will have some time  later
this afternoon. I look forward to your express note of cooperation. I also
have a story to share with you that may be pertinent to our conversation. It
could bring us cheers at the end of the conversation.

May God bless you and yours. Masoud. MQJGDT. Al Mu'Umin.

Demba

http://thegdp.wordpress.com/files/2008/04/a1ma18852598-0001lawyerjobarteh.jpg